Christopher Thayer Smith received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana in 1990 and his Doctorate of Jurisprudence from Indiana University Law School in Indianapolis in 1993. He was admitted to practice law in the state of Indiana in October of 1993 and began practicing law in Greenfield in April of 1995. Mr. Smith practices in the areas of Family Law, Criminal Law, Adoption and general Civil Litigation.
- Admitted to practice in the Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana and before the U.S. Supreme Court
- Member of the Indiana State Bar Association
- Member of the Hancock County Bar Association
- Member of the Rotary Club of Greenfield since 1996
- Martindale-Hubbell AV rating
Christopher’s wife Amy and his three children, Sylvia, Julia and Alexander enjoy traveling together, spending time outdoors, reading and playing video games.