D. J. Davis practices in the areas of Adoption, Bankruptcy, Civil Litigation, Collection, Criminal, Divorce, Estate, Guardianship, LLC, Municipal, Paternity, Personal Injury, Real Estate, Small Claims, Wills and Power of Attorney.
D.J. offers his services in Greenfield, New Palestine, McCordsville, Shirley, Cumberland,Carthage, Rushville, Morristown, Shelbyville, Knightstown, New Castle, Pendelton and eastern Marion County.
D.J. obtained his Bachelor's Degree in Business from Indiana University in 1994 and his law degree from Indiana University- Indianapolis in 1997. He is an active member of:
- Hancock County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Associations of Trial Lawyers of America
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys-Fight for Debtors Rights!
In the community, D.J. has been involved in:
- -Greenfield City Councilman; elected in 2003
- -Past President of the Hancock County Bar Association
- -Member of the Hancock County Mental Health Association
- -Hancock County Child Protection Team Member
- -Greenfield Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
- -Park Chapel Christian Church
D.J. and his wife, Heather, enjoy motorcycling, traveling, watching and playing sports, and spending time with their two sons, Kevin & Ryan.